My observations
nomad Wrote:Bob.
I am one of the people that look and admire but don't post. Why ? Usually because I don't know what to say. Everybody else has all ready said all the good stuff, and I feel like a fool repeating what has all ready been said. So I just admire and go on my merry way. And I expect other people to act the same way. My layout build thread has 233 views and 36 replies. How's that for an average ?

Loren

Loren said exactly what my feelings are. I would add that typing is not my forte, and it takes me forever to write anything. Also, I don't know how to weather, cannot distinguish a B forty- leven from a 37 wheel swisher. That does not stop me from looking at and enjoying ALL the pictures.

I have made entries that got not one single response, or pictures that took a week to get a reply. I may not be interested in switching layouts, or big industries, but I marvel at the work and talent that was put into that particular area. I can't, or don't comment because I don't know enough about the industry to know if it is correct or not. I CAN recognize that it is beautifully done.

So you have lots of company when you don't get reactions to your picture. Just hang in there.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx

Messages In This Thread