The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning to ya all, I think it hit 104 the other day, they picked the time that it hit 103 and those folks that guessed right got a prize of some sort. Usually it's a couple of tickets to a game, but all sports are on hold, so I'm not sure what they won this year. Temps suppose to rise this week, looking at maybe 103-106 on Thursday, so we may not go target shooting, if we do, we won't stay long.

We had a flyover on Friday. What looked like a tanker or a transport lead a formation of a bunch of F16's, they flew over our neighborhood, but by the time I got outside I had no clue which direction they were heading and so I missed it. They flew all over the valley in honor of our first responders. Our senior centers are all locked down, they are getting hit hard, but the Navajo Reservation is being hit the hardest here in Arizona. Still, we have a lot of folks protesting and some opening their restaurants in spite of the lockdown. I can't blame them, they can lose everything they have since there are landlords that have found loopholes in the order that they do not evict anyone during this crisis, and so we have more homeless and more unemployment to deal with than we should. Doesn't make sense, evict someone for not paying rent, but who can they get to replace them during this stay-at-home order. Do the right thing and be a hero to someone....

Everyone have a great day today, and we all can't have a flyover, but we can remember those first responders. Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-03-2020, 06:39 AM