Red Neck Motor Home
kind of nice how this particular LPB seems to hold the banjo. If I glued it to him then I could position the hands as if he were playing. That's nice, but not what I originally had in mind for my back porch. I was originally going to just have the banjo sitting in the chair, something like this.

You see, I don't think I want any people around the motor home. I guess I could, but I am torn. On one hand it would be neat to have a little blue grass band and some folks sitting around listening or dancing, but it was my initial intent to have a static scene. Like someone just put things down and walked away. Another consideration is, right now I don't have the LPB's to populate the scene. Well, not painted anyway.

I know there are a lot of fellas who build unpopulated scenes and vise-a-verse. I would be interested to know what your take on this subject is.

Back to work on the truck now.

A bit more progress to report. I finally got all the mullions in the windows. A slow tedious task for sure, but I am happy with the results.

I got the frames for the roof put together, so I sat it all together for a mock-up pic.

I realized that to be a roadworthy machine, it needed mirrors. So last night I set to making some. They only have a base coat of rust on them and the green needs a touch up, that all will come to pass.

Clowning around with trains.

[Image: BusterA.jpg]

Messages In This Thread