2013 auction #4: N scale BPS “Tracks Ahead” caboose
OK folks, this is Duffus (aka: The Bone Crusher) talking. Tomorrow is the last day of this auction and dey asked me to return and take over dis here one. The last auction I did for Big Blue brought big smiles ta management. Thumbsup I usually get big money for making a hit.... oops :oops: , I mean doing a job... Misngth , uh, but as a favor to repay a favor that was done as a favor to repay a favor as a favor (that's big syndicate talk) Icon_lol , I'm working for peanuts. (Well, actually, they let me use dat jar of crunchy peanut butter dat's been in the break room for over a year now... ) 2285_

We need some big action here. I know ye're waiting for the last minute to get your bids in, now's da time. I'm retired now and don't use those old ways ever since dey put me in da witness protection program, but I can come out of retirement anytime, so I'm asking you nice, pretty please, if you are going to bid, get with the program and bid before I have to...uh..., well, we won't talk about that...... Eek Eek

Messages In This Thread