The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
So........   I'm making my weekly rounds at Garage, Yard and Estate sales yesterday and at one estate sale, I see some G scale cars.  None that I need, but next to them is a motor block.  Snatching it up, I notice that it has no price sticker and of course there is no way to test it.

It's Playmobil, so i know it'll run on the layout.   Right next to it is a flat car and picking it up I notice that it is also a motor unit  Smile  Smile  and it's marked $6.00!!!

When I got to the checkout table, the nice lady said that since the first was "just a motor" it's about $4.00...
Who am I to argue???

So for $10.00 I bought 2 motor units worth about $50.00.  As soon as I got home, I tested both and both run fine!

As a separate note:  Does anyone see any Halloween things for sale next to the "Back to School" offerings?
I was walking around a thrift store, yesterday, carrying a plastic skull .  Smile  Smile  
I put it back after showing my friend that; Yes, the Halloween stuff is already on the shelves.

It'll be Thanksgiving soon --- way too soon......
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ngauger - 08-04-2019, 06:06 PM