The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yet another day in isolation. Our current, "stay at home" order expires in a week. Our governor isn't sure if he'll extend, modify or just let it expire. My money is on "modify". He'll let some businesses open a little at a time.

Went to the big Walmart yesterday, a small line to get in only because they've got things fenced off and funnel you through one door in and one door out. Better stock on a lot of things, but still skinny or out of others. Drove by Home Depot on the way out and could not believe the line there waiting to get in, it ran almost the length of the store. My first though was that they're giving something away, but I think it's just people wanting to do something while they have to stay at home. I could use some wall paint, but not bad enough to get into that line. Nope 

Temps were in the mid-90's yesterday, suppose to hit 100+ by Saturday, and break at least one record before going back into the 90's. Still, the average first 100° day is May 2, the earliest is March 26 the latest is June 18. Almost had the A/C on yesterday, but surely, by Saturday. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-23-2020, 06:40 AM