The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, temps still in the low 100's, seems like everyone but the TV guessers have taken the 105's out of the forecasts, still over 100, but not as bad. Once we hit 110, it doesn't matter, I still remember 122, didn't seem much different than 115 to us except that the parking lots were kind of squishy under your feet. Icon_rolleyes We're still going to give it a try at going target shooting tomorrow. Now, if we were in a colder climate, one might wear gloves if shooting outdoors in the winter. I've got shooting gloves to wear in the summer. Guns get exceptionally hot laying in the sun and get hotter as you shoot them and you can get a nice burn if you're not careful, just as you can by touching the trim on your car that's been out in the sun for a few hours.

Finally got a hold of our lawn guy, I'm still going to fight the fine imposed by our HOA. Lawn care and weed policing are not essential businesses according to our governor. I don't know what the HOA will have to say about that, but it's been suggested that I let the attorney general's office know what the HOA is doing. To be sure, their offices are closed and are working from home, just OK to send out inspectors though. Waiting

Have a great day..... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-29-2020, 06:10 AM