The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not much happening today, weather is the same, skies are hazy from the fires on the coast and still no rain in sight. No target shooting today, I may just go down to this pawn shop near downtown Phoenix that I heard has ammo at a decent price. Look around in their tool section while I'm there. I still miss a lot of those tools that I sold or gave away when we moved to that retirement community, only to move back into a house where I can now do things. Should be able to stop by Harbor Freight as well....

I see where we're over 3500 posts in this thread, I think I'll wait until we hit 4,000 before starting a new one. We are now in #8, and it first opened over two years ago, although we averageĀ  a bit over a year to get to around 3,000 posts. We've been Big Blue for 10 1/2 years now, and the Hobo Camp threads have been with us every since. And yeah, we've been around almost 20 if you want to trace our roots back to when we started as The Gauge.... long time running.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-15-2020, 11:04 AM