The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps still over 100 through to the end of next week. Oh, now I find that it's not going to be an El Nino, but a La Niña winter, still going to be warmer and dryer regardless. Geeze, these guys can't agree on anything. Nope I'd hate to be in a poker game with them where they make up and change the rules as they go along. Eek

Stopped by the pawn shop again yesterday, was too tired to do anything else, so I picked up some more 22 ammo. Still got it stacked waist high in the aisles and behind the counter. The cleaning lady told me the other day that she heard that one company was 800,000 orders behind for ammo. People are afraid, can't control guns, but nothing there about controlling ammo. BTW, that pawn shop has cases and walls full of guns. No lines waiting for any of this, my son asked them how come, and the sales guy said he wasn't sure, he said they have a big billboard ad on I-17. Other gun shops are resorting to taking reservations and some jacking the prices up on everything in stock.

Nothing scheduled for today, going to try to get some time working on my layout. Have a great and safe day....

Oh, tompm, congrats, a nice way to spend that special day.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-01-2020, 06:19 AM