The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still no results on who is going to run the country for the next four years. We do still have those rioting in "protest" however...... And guess what, we have another wave of panic buying. Went to Walmart yesterday, paper product shelves are empty, people leaving with carts full of cases of water. Went to Costco to pick up dinner (hot ribs), and the same story, no paper towels, toilet paper in six-packs rather than 36, and almost out of bottled water. I was wondering why Home Depot had aisles full of bottled water, not a usual item for them, but they're probably gone by now. What the heck is going on????? We are allowing a bunch of crazies to control our lives..... Curse Curse

Just a hint about going to Costco, a friend of mine that lives near one said that he normally goes there late in the afternoon, easy in, easy out. He's right, got there around 3:00, found a decent parking spot, and when I was ready to go, I had a choice of several empty checkout lanes. No more standing in lines during their "senior hour", unless, of course, I need toilet paper, bottled water or paper towels. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-05-2020, 06:18 AM