Weekly Photo Fun 7/13 - 7/19/18
WPMA-40 with a pair of GP15-1's pulls cars from Pier 34.

Bruce

Special visitors on the Leetown Division

The race is on

I'd guess that it would be no contest....that C-Liner would be up to the speed limit before the 4193's engineer accidentally bites off the end of his cigar due to the pounding that steamer would be doing trying to get to 40mph. 

Wayne
Permanent transfer to the Leetown Division

Recently a couple of Kiski Junction RR reefers were spotted in Dunnville.This morning one of those reefers was part of the consist that came into Leetown on the Port Maitland transfer freight 

Ed,

Nice looking reefer.  How is Charlie B doing, he hasn't posted lately?

Bruce
WPMA-29 with a GP10 for power,  pulls a car from McFroe's Distribution in Chestnut Neck.

Bruce

DL&W 663 on the point in Moscow PA. Our 3 unit set of f-3s turns 70 this year, and our B unit will be ready to make it's big debut at the ARHS convention in September. We have tours and special excursions planed for the big event.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
(07-17-2018, 04:27 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Ed,

Nice looking reefer.  How is Charlie B doing, he hasn't posted lately?

Bruce

Hi Bruce---Doctor Wayne created these beautiful reefers as a tribute to Charlie and the Kiski Junction RR.I visited Wayne today and was very touched when he gave me one of these cars for my Leetown Division---it will be a reminder of the visits Wayne and I have made to ride on the KJR with Charlie