Happy THanksgiving - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lower Berth (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Happy THanksgiving (/showthread.php?tid=4595)

Happy THanksgiving - MountainMan - 11-23-2011

However you celebrate the holiday, my wife and I wish you the very best.

And if you happen to be a turkey, our deepest condolences.

[Image: disguised_turkey_by_rrog-d2y5z4t.jpg]

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Sumpter250 - 11-23-2011

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Re: Happy THanksgiving - steinjr - 11-23-2011

LOL :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Grin,
Stein

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Herc Driver - 11-23-2011

That's pretty good. Icon_lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: Happy THanksgiving - nachoman - 11-23-2011

Thanks for the good wishes, Mountain Man - and I will send them right back at ya - and everyone else on Big Blue (or at least the US members)!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Re: Happy THanksgiving - ngauger - 11-23-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

... From Big Blue Smile

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Charlie B - 11-23-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the gauge, and for all our friends in other countries, you could make this a good excuse to have a "turkey day" so we are not the only ones overeating. Icon_lol
Charlie

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Steamtrains - 11-23-2011

Cheers with all of the above....Make it a thankful one as well.... Thumbsup

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Chuck - 11-24-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Go Lions!
Chuck

Re: Happy THanksgiving - cn nutbar - 11-24-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers

Re: Happy THanksgiving - Steamtrains - 11-24-2011

Chuck Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Go Lions!
Chuck

!!!!....GO PACKERS....!!!!

Re: Happy THanksgiving - ezdays - 11-24-2011

cn nutbar Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers
Thank you for you great wishes. Turkey, yes, plenty of that and stuffing. Pumpkin pie, you bet, one of my favorites. Football, yeah, up until I see one of the overpaid yahoos strutting around the field like a chicken or dancing in the end zone when they did something that they're getting those big bucks to do. At that point I switch to the Discover or DIY channel or go watch the Macy's parade.

Re: Happy THanksgiving - MountainMan - 11-26-2011

ezdays Wrote:
cn nutbar Wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the border---enjoy your turkey,pumpkin pie and football Cheers
Thank you for you great wishes. Turkey, yes, plenty of that and stuffing. Pumpkin pie, you bet, one of my favorites. Football, yeah, up until I see one of the overpaid yahoos strutting around the field like a chicken or dancing in the end zone when they did something that they're getting those big bucks to do. At that point I switch to the Discover or DIY channel or go watch the Macy's parade.

Bring on the Pagan games! Sacrifices, feasts and gladiatorial contests...not bad for a bunch of Christian Puritans. 8-)