The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: The Depot (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Hobo's Camp (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8627)

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-29-2018

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 8 this morning with a predicted high around 20.

Thursday when I was out and about one of my stops was to the local religious book store to get a gift for great-grandson's baptism on Sunday. They were closed. Tried again yesterday and they were still closed with a sign on the store saying closed due to illness. Will try again today.

Had an issue with my drone. Couldn't get the SD card out and had to disassemble the camera to get it out. Having some trouble getting the camera back together. Will try again today. Taking it slow so I don't break anything.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-29-2018

Afternoon.  66 degrees and sunny.  Rain tomorrow and off and on rest of week.

Wifey in take down mode.  Been helping since weather is good.

Have a good one.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-30-2018

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 20 headed for windy and 37.

Religious book store was finally open yesterday. Got a personalized cd for great-grandson's baptism which is this afternoon. Nothing else planned for today. Making some progress on getting the drone camera reassembled.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-30-2018

Afternoon.  Slept LATE!!!!  Needed the sleep.  Was rainy but guessers say gone for today.  Back tonight and tomorrow.  Future Cast says gone Tuesday but guessers want to argue and say no.  May get to hunt Tuesday if not pouring.  

Outside décor down and stored.  One more tree in house to take down [Wifey is insisting].

May run some errands this afternoon.

Tom, God Bless on Grandson's Baptism.  Good luck with drone.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-30-2018

Seems like the guessers were right, it was COLD this morning, down into the low 30's. Still don't see any frost, but then, no rain or dew to produce any moisture. That's suppose to come tomorrow. There's a high chance of rain tomorrow and New Years Day. Good thing there's no football games or parades scheduled. We should be over them around here by then. Many, many more to come elsewhere throughout the month of Jan, even into Feb with the Stoooper Bowl. Seems like that's more about entertainment and money than it is about football anymore.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 12-31-2018

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 27 outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 30s.

Baptism went off with only a small hitch. Grandson was on call for his company and got a call just as we were about to start. Easy fix and the remainder proceeded without a hitch. This morning I'm headed to Walmart and possibly Menards.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - sir james - 12-31-2018

Happy New year to all at Blue.

Cloudy as usual with rain expected for the day.
Way back when, we never missed a party but now it's stay home and head for bed right after the ball drops.
S.J.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - Chief Eagles - 12-31-2018

Rainy morning.  53 degrees.  Nothing much planned.

Tom, glad all went well.

Probably hunt tomorrow as close of season.  Slight chance of a shower tomorrow afternoon.  Stand has top.  Come straight home for food.

Have a good one.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 12-31-2018

Good morning all, cold, it was 36 on the way to breakfast. No rain yet, but Alexa says around 10:00, so we'll wait and see.

New Years Eve, as usual we'll go to dinner somewhere nice and other than a fast food joint, and retire early. We might take in a movie, but it's been a few years since we even did that. Parties haven't been on our radar in decades either, so just another quiet night. Maybe just watch a movie at home or even another Mythbusters, they're running around 200 episodes the past week and we've recorded a number of them.

Have a very Happy New Year, and stay safe.

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 01-01-2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ngauger - 01-01-2019

Happy New Year!
Waveof7 1990_dancing Waveof7

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - ezdays - 01-01-2019

Good morning all and a Very Happy New Year to everyone and  best wishes for good things the happen this new year.

Band

Dancing
1990_dancing 1990_dancing 1990_dancing

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - FiatFan - 01-01-2019

Happy New Year, gang.

4 and cloudy with a wind chill of -11. Not the best way to start the new year.

As advertised I made it to Menards and Walmart yesterday. Got some new rechargeable batteries for my camera. The old ones were about 15 years old and no longer holding a charge. On tap for this morning is a hike in the woods. There's a "first day" walk at a nearby state park. Supposed to last about an hour. The remainder of the day will be spent thawing out.

All stay safe.

Tom

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - pennman - 01-01-2019

Evening all, Strangely warm for Christmas here in Tennessee. Hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed family and friends. Just getting some work done on the layout burning the midnight oil tonight, waiting for the next rush Ie newyears. well yall have fun

RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - pennman - 01-01-2019

I'M NOT SURE WHAT JUST HAPPENED OR WHERE THAT POST CAME FROM???

WELL ANYWAY: HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 
   2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 
Wet happy day here in Tn, early start to the day going to try and get a few things done around the house.
you all be safe and take care of those hangovers!