Posts: 6,868
Threads: 1,141
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,440
Threads: 22
Joined: Jun 2022
Wow! Your daughter's a trooper for getting up on that scenic catwalk! The curtain backdrops look really good, and I'm glad the glue worked - I remember the day my dad put up his first room of wallpaper.... didn't go as well...
Posts: 11,117
Threads: 251
Joined: Dec 2008
UPDATE ON THE BEAST.
Well, the RT624 turns out to be a Lima-Hamilton 2500HP locomotive, the one I never tried to find so I am happy with that. I got it all assembled and the motor I had that was almost brand new turned out to be almost junk and a few minutes on the
test rollers showed a very hot running motor with a jerky reverse so I removed everything and emailed Northwest shortlines and told them my problem. The tech got back to me in a quick time to ask for pictures and replied within hours with a list of parts for driveshafts and a motor (this was late on a Friday night 2 weeks ago). I put it together tonight without a glitch and it test ran beautifully. I forgot to take my camera so I will send some pictures later.
Charlie