09-28-2026, 05:24 PM
Thanks, Hillyard.
Can't take any credit for the RS36 cabs - those yellow lines were painted on by Atlas. The C628 was my work many years ago (bought an undecorated unit) with a decal set and the long ones were especially tricky. I'm half tempted to do them over. I did get the corner grabs installed on that unit and hit them with some SCL Hopper Car Yellow - looking a lot better now. I'll try to get some shots a bit later.
Can't take any credit for the RS36 cabs - those yellow lines were painted on by Atlas. The C628 was my work many years ago (bought an undecorated unit) with a decal set and the long ones were especially tricky. I'm half tempted to do them over. I did get the corner grabs installed on that unit and hit them with some SCL Hopper Car Yellow - looking a lot better now. I'll try to get some shots a bit later.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

