The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 48 with a high of 53.

Had to run to PetSmart in King of Prussia to pick up my online order yesterday. The two closest stores did not have what we needed. The curb side pick up worked perfectly. On the way home we made a quick stop at the grocery store. It was stocked pretty well and we were able to get a few things we have been unable to get. This was the Acme in Devon which we usually do not stop at.

Dog is doing better. He is moving around and eating well.

I am frustrated. I got a Bachmann Spectrum K4 off Ebay and it does not run. This is the second time this happened. One I ordered a couple of weeks ago the same thing happened. The seller was good about and took the return and refunded my money. I am currently waiting to hear back from the seller on the second one.

A part that holds the cover on the pergola broke. I contacted the manufacturer about a replacement and waiting to hear back from them.

Not sure what the day holds. Maybe I will get in some modeling.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Hello Blue
Sun and 60 for today.
Stay in orders will last till who knows how long. The big grocery stores are limiting how many shoppers can enter. Our daughter had to wait in line outside at Sam's. We went to Walmart early yesterday and had no problems. Got everything we needed, shelve's had empty spots but there was enough to fill our shopping cart, No paper products yet. Produce dept. was well stocked. Lowest gas we saw was $1.47.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Evening.  Rolled out early.  Fed kids and found trailer park that was hidden and not been fed.  I remembered stopping behind a school bus one morning on the way to the farm.  Fussed that so many Hispanic kids were loading.  So, went up path in horrible shape beside row of mailboxes.  There they were.  So happy to see us and get meals for the weekend.  Below is my partner from Bay Area and then LA.  She taught English to Spanish kids in inner city LA.  Moved here.  Worked together to do a Charter School here.  She is president of the board.
[Image: enhance]
Truck has 100 bags of 4 meals frozen.  In plastic food trays covered.  Microwavable.  We actually ran out.  Had back injection yesterday. Not suppose to lift over 5 lbs. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Now R&R

TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
You're doing great work there Frank, just ease up on lifting, it will pay you back in the long run if you do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thank you, Frank, for all that you do for your community.

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and warmer are the weather words for today. The high is supposed to be in the upper 40s. 70 on Tuesday!

Got the bills paid yesterday and cleaned off a bunch of paperwork from my desk. I can actually see portions of the desktop. Today will be laundry and walking.

All stay safe and healthy.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning all, still looking at a very pleasant day here in the 80's for a while yet. Next week is a bit different, I just find it hard to accept some of these weather "predictions". Take this Friday, I see 0%, 1% and 70% chances of rain. Ahh, I know, I'll just park the truck halfway into the garage and I'm covering all these so called, "forecasts".... Nope I'm just not sure if I should park 1% or 70% into it. Misngth 

Our Governor says that the press and a few others misinterpreted what he meant about some essential services, so hairdressers, barbers and nail salons are not included in the list as "personal services". It doesn't say that, just that some folks read that into it. Doesn't matter to me, I haven't been to a barber shop in many years. No, I don't have dreadlocks or a pony tail, we just do the trimming at home and I get it the way I want, not how the barber thinks I want. I remember one barbershop I used to go to, for one barber, all of his customers left with their hair looking like his. No matter what style they asked for, either they got his style or they chose another barber. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning.  71 and sunny.  Cooked sausage biscuits.  Now get ready and go to Grandson's birthday cooking of burgers and hotdogs.  Not suppose to be anyone but family.  Never can tell.  DIL is a Yankee.  Icon_rolleyes  Icon_lol

Don, haven't had haircut in over 6 weeks.  Was suppose to get one when Gov. closed them down.  Ponytail I guess.  Icon_e_smile 

Hope all stay well.
(04-04-2020, 08:53 AM)Chief Eagles Wrote: Morning.  71 and sunny.  Cooked sausage biscuits.  Now get ready and go to Grandson's birthday cooking of burgers and hotdogs.  Not suppose to be anyone but family.  Never can tell.  DIL is a Yankee.  Icon_rolleyes  Icon_lol

Don, haven't had haircut in over 6 weeks.  Was suppose to get one when Gov. closed them down.  Ponytail I guess.  Icon_e_smile 

Hope all stay well.

Well Frank, at our ages, we don't usually get our money's worth when we do go to a barber anyway. We deserve a discount for not having so much to trim or style. Goldth Goldth As for style, "just hide the bare spots" or "comb-over will do nicely"... Dodgy
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Good afternoon folks

It is 53 but it feels colder. Clouds crept in this afternoon. We had some rain overnight and this morning.

Spent most of the day yesterday putting up Easter decorations. Test ran my new Broadway Limited AA Baldwin Centipedes last night.

Started working on assembling the NYO&W FT's I recently bought this morning. Taking a little break and plan on getting back to it.

Had to order two new outdoor trashcans from Walmart. Waiting for the email telling me to come and pick them up. One of our cans disappeared yesterday. I have one that the wheels fell off awhile ago. I have been meaning to replace it for some time. I wonder if the neighborhood mutant squirrels will chew through the plastic lids like they have on the other ones we have.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
hi all  . weather warming enough here  to get into pool this afternoon and do some cleaning . got my loaders in mail today , just what I needed another project :Smile
tom a bottle of tapatio sprinkled on lid will denture the squirrels.
Tom: Way back (when I was in probably lower grade school) I could buy plastic trains with what I later decided was a centipede. They seemed about TT size. The first ones were a nice hard plastic; later they came in a flexible plastic. I think the wheels might have been HO gauge.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 28 headed for sunny and 58. Looks to be a very nice day.

Guess what? Another quiet day yesterday. Went for a walk and dropped off some bills. Also got the laundry caught up. Otherwise nothing occurred around here. Today will be much the same except there will be no laundry done and there will be a bike ride in addition to the walk.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning everyone, Palm Sunday and no church services in most places. Easter Sunday will be the same since there's no chance that they will have a handle on this virus thing for a while yet. Still seeing people leaving Walmart with packs of toilet paper and paper towels. One thing I can't quite understand, are some people afraid to take the last one of something? I can't count the number of times I've reached on the shelf to pick up the only one left of that particular product. Maybe they think there's something wrong with it, or maybe some sort of phobia, who knows, but like yesterday, there were no broken eggs in the last package of extra large eggs, so I swooped them up.

Temps starting to drop a bit in anticipation of a storm blowing in from the coast. By Wednesday, we're down into the 60's, almost 20 degrees below normal, and a good chance of rain. How good? That depends on whose predictions you're looking at.

Had a late delivery yesterday, "we'll be there between 8 and 10" said the guy on the phone. "Please be early, we're sound asleep by 10", says I. Fat chance I though, but at 8:01 the doorbell rings and there it is. At least  one thing in my favor happened yesterday, oh, two things, I got those eggs..... Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning.  Beautiful day.  Warm and sunny.  Not much on agenda.  Church on TV.  Actually big Baptist Church in Raleigh broadcasts on biggie TV station's alternate channel.  Today, both channels.  We watch this when we can't go to our Church. 

Hope all stay well.
Hello Blue
Cloudy and 40s today.
Indoor activities, TV, laptop slots, and some Tiger Woods golf.
Our church service was live on Facebook so we did get to see that I'm glad they used FB as I don't know how to use all these modern do-dads.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)