05-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon. It's 78° with 52% humidity. The high will be 85° with some clouds.
![[Image: pcloudy-1.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/pcloudy-1.jpg)
Not much going on today. Went into town to ship a computer off to New York City then went to Wal-Mart to get some things I needed. Got back home to find that a package with my Star Trek Voyager Season One DVD set had arrived. Looks like I have something new to watch this week. Now I'm just waiting on the Home Health nurse to call. Nothing else planned.
![[Image: P1010528.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/P1010528.jpg)
![[Image: P1010510.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/P1010510.jpg)
![[Image: pcloudy-1.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/pcloudy-1.jpg)
Not much going on today. Went into town to ship a computer off to New York City then went to Wal-Mart to get some things I needed. Got back home to find that a package with my Star Trek Voyager Season One DVD set had arrived. Looks like I have something new to watch this week. Now I'm just waiting on the Home Health nurse to call. Nothing else planned.
![[Image: P1010528.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/P1010528.jpg)
![[Image: P1010510.jpg]](http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/scott-running-bear/P1010510.jpg)
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's
Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Collector of Apple //e's
Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

