Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior
Sumpter250 Wrote:Back to shooting: If you own a firearm ? You should be able to hit the target or,................ sell the gun.
Last time I was out in Arizona, we found an unbroken "skeet clay", that was left on the ground.
At about 50 Yards, I blew the center of that clay out, leaving the rest of the clay intact, with a .44 magnum revolver.
( I had never fired one before, yes, it took several Wink tries before I hit that clay )
If there are children in the house? Keep all the ammunition locked up !, and never leave a firearm loaded.

Someday, I just have to acquire a Crossbow.

Yeah, we do hit the target often enough, but miss enough times that I wouldn't risk one of my trains being near the target. Nope We shoot a bit further than normal with handguns, like golf ball targets at 100 ft. I remember qualifying for my CCW and the target seemed so big and so close I could score with a spit-wad. 357 I can see where a .44 mag would take a while to find the target, I have problems with shooting my .38/357, but don't very much thanks to the cost of ammo today. :cry:

Sumpter250 Wrote:Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Isn't it amazing, just how easily, the sight of " Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior " can lead you right down the wrong track !! Icon_twisted Wink 357

Isn't this typical of a lot of our threads? Eek We kind of wear out the original discussion and branch off to wherever the tracks lead us.... But then, we don't stray too far away from the mainline most times. Try this on some forums and you get busted. Try to revive an old discussion there and you get banned... Here on Big Blue we try to be reasonable and hope that everyone is understanding enough that it's hard to stay on topic sometimes. I've even seen threads hijacked, then come back full circle. Amazing, isn't it????? It's fun too, and that's what brings us here in the first place. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread