La Mirada, CA BNSF Switching Project
And here is where i am currently at

This is getting to be VERY lengthy lol.

Much like the M&ET plans i had, these will not be all set up together all at once, a few hooked up to run on at a time. Im going to have to do some work on the yard to make this doable though, So the yard will need some turnouts so i can maybe run half the large yard at a time, picking up cars and switching into the industries on the left (still havnt been drawn in yet)....

[Image: 7840855e.png]

and the over head of the yard

[Image: 7fc84e9e.png]

This is a very large yard, being about 21 feet. As i mentioned above, i will likely not be able to run all these modules together, just hook up a few at a time. The yard needs to be re-worked with turnouts added in to better make this happen

Where that turnout comes off the yard is where a short branch will be. I am also going to add one more short branch in on the far left and that will be all of it that i would like to model

The real yard is 8 tracks yard, mine is only 6 lol. The 2 modules are offset to allow the extra track at the bottom, still keeping the 24" width of the modules. Ill post another shot when i re-work the yard
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread