Multi posting
I think that would be (1) more info than I really wanted to know about anyone here, and (2) way off topic. Now, maybe you can put "pet alligator" into "my other hobbies", although in general it might be worth asking then if you're a guy with real experience in that sort of thing and potentially with all required permits. OK, but maybe then a "don't try this at home" caveat too.

I do think this goes to the overall forum question: they aren't always good things, or good for people to participate in, if there's too much craziness. I quit a Yahoo group on rail photography that was otherwise worthwhile because the leaders kept talking about smoking marijuana while out doing photography -- reckless In several different ways and a potential bad example.

The guy on MR has it in his signature. I don't think it's good to advertise reckless behavior. Pet lion is reckless. Pet alligator -- I don't know enough about you, but if you have a pet alligator like a pet dog, with no training, precautions, or permits, that's also reckless, and it would lower my view of the forum if it promoted that kind of behavior.

Messages In This Thread