Multi posting
Wow just got home from working 12 hour day shift and thought I'll check my emails, huh one response to my outpouring, so I open up the email link and wow wasn't expecting this much activity. really not sure how to repond to all the comments. I do get the feeling that posting on a couple sites is the norm. And yes I suppose I do feel that I have some connections with a few of the members on forums such as RRL especially after your invited into there homes. I've always liked the guage and even as it now has the new name since the past few years. I sometimes wish all the aquaintances Ive made on all the forums would just go to one place. If you folks don't mind I think I would like to post my newest layout on Bigbluetrains and try to get reaquainted and hopefully have something to offer, and perhaps ween myself away from not so much making general posts on other forums but at least try to keep my layout progress on a single forum.
By the way for you's that have known me for many years around the internet hiway thanks for the hello's. And for those of yous that expressed opinions please don't take anything to heart with the responses you received.
Thanks again
Lynn
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread