Poll: Would you participate in a new "Get off yer duff" challenge and which would you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Finish an on-going project.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Finish a stalled project.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Start (and hopefully finish) a new project.
15.00%
3 15.00%
All or any of the above.
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the next Big Blue "Get off yer duff" challenge...
doctorwayne Wrote:
Tyson Rayles Wrote:" so get off yer duff and vote."

I can't, you left off "none of the above" Crazy Goldth

Nah! That option's in the poll's title:

Would you participate in a new "Get off yer duff" challenge and which would you prefer?

If you don't wish to participate, you don't get to vote! Misngth Misngth Misngth Misngth
I think that "management" feels that participation might be low, making the idea of a Challenge not worth the trouble to organise. Forum participation here, as on many other sites, has dropped off, and the Challenge was suggested as a means of getting more people engaged.

Wayne
Thanks Wayne, you are right on every count. I guess with all the social media sites, people have less time to post on forums like Big Blue. I don't frequent Facebook or any of those types of sites, I guess my age shows. But as posting declines, so does participation in challenges. I'm all for this one and so is Mikey, we hope that people haven't stopped modeling just because of this decline, so let's see what everyone is doing, or hopes to do...

As for me, my modeling is in limbo right now, everything is still in boxes ready for the next move. When that will be is anyone's guess, but we're prepared to go on a moment's notice when we can, and I hope to be able to start back again soon after that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread