Accucraft's 2-8-0
Those 2-6-6-2s really have my eye as well...especially the On3 ones.

My main DSP&P layout is in the future. My current pike...which is going to begin receiving scenery is going to have just a little flavor of colorado railroading in general...a curved wooden trestle, a canon scene with a stream, a fishing stop on the stream, a small western town, and some other misc scenes.

The Alpine Tunnel district (slight chance of a change to Boreas, Fremont, or Kenosha Pass) is at least 5 years in the future.

Right now, I'm mostly interested in building up the roster to approx 12 passenger cars, 2 business cars, 25 coal cars, 5 flat cars, 20 boxcars, 4 way cars, and a few reefers and stock cars. Currently, I have 1 coal car, 1 boxcar, 1 way car, 1 flat car, 1 lime car and a business car near completion. 1 coal car, 1 stock, and another boxcar are mid-construction. A few others are in the early stages. Most of the other stock is pre-scratch building (and not accurate for the South Park) so I don't count it.

Lime car (I've built trucks for it)....
[Image: uplime.jpg]

26' South Park Flat car (now essentially complete)
[Image: upflat.jpg]

Way car
[Image: way.jpg]

Baggage Car
[Image: 40needsdoors.jpg]

Stock Car
[Image: upstock.jpg]

Pay Car
[Image: 1coatofpaint.jpg]

Mogul #40
[Image: Before1.jpg]

Layout under construction
[Image: IMG_0050.jpg]

Misc Cars
[Image: DSCF6368.jpg]

23' Colorado Central Flat
[Image: DSCF6366.jpg]

27' Coal Car Type A
[Image: uptyp1.jpg]

26' B&S and 27' UP built Boxcars (both South Park)
[Image: Boxcar1d-1.jpg]

Baggage & 2 coaches (the coach sides are, shy of the window panes & name ovals, done)
[Image: 3cars.jpg]
Michael
My primary goal is a large Oahu Railway layout in On3
My secondary interests are modeling the Denver, South Park, & Pacific in On3 and NKP in HO
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/">http://thesouthparkline.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->

Messages In This Thread