10-02-2026, 06:28 AM
Greetings, gang.
Clear and 40 degrees outside my window this morning. Lots of sun and a high of 62 is what the NWS is claiming for today. A big relief after the second wettest September on record. Currently the prediction is for no rain at least through next week.
No major activities yesterday other than a 13 mile bike ride and a quick trip to Target on the SuperCruiser. As I was leaving the Target parking lot I saw what I thought was a very nice looking car. As I circled back to look at it I saw there was a lady inside and started chatting with her. Very interesting lady in her 60s. We talked for about 10 minutes and I would have loved to stay longer but I had frozen items that needed to get home.
In Iowa a person can renew a drivers license on line every other 5 years until age 80. After that it's every two years and I believe it has to be in person. I'll find out in 2028.
Gas was down to $3.91 late yesterday afternoon.
All stay safe.
Tom
forgot to add - Thank you Charlie for battling the bad guys the last couple of days.
Clear and 40 degrees outside my window this morning. Lots of sun and a high of 62 is what the NWS is claiming for today. A big relief after the second wettest September on record. Currently the prediction is for no rain at least through next week.
No major activities yesterday other than a 13 mile bike ride and a quick trip to Target on the SuperCruiser. As I was leaving the Target parking lot I saw what I thought was a very nice looking car. As I circled back to look at it I saw there was a lady inside and started chatting with her. Very interesting lady in her 60s. We talked for about 10 minutes and I would have loved to stay longer but I had frozen items that needed to get home.
In Iowa a person can renew a drivers license on line every other 5 years until age 80. After that it's every two years and I believe it has to be in person. I'll find out in 2028.
Gas was down to $3.91 late yesterday afternoon.
All stay safe.
Tom
forgot to add - Thank you Charlie for battling the bad guys the last couple of days.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
