The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

55 degrees under clear skies this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. Maybe 80 for the high.

Yesterday was yard work day. I cleaned up my first official batch of leaves for the season and hauled them off to the yard waste disposal site. After that the yard was mowed and some resting occurred. Today's activities will include a bike ride of as yet undetermined length and a trip to the grocery store to restock on Powerade. They had a sale for $1 a bottle and ran out. I'm hoping they've restocked by now. Then late this afternoon I'll be heading about 40 minutes west of here for a cross country track meet.

Tom - well done on the decorations.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 9 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)