10-08-2026, 12:16 AM
I gave the car a quick gloss finish and when it was dry I slapped on the first decal.
![[Image: ggPKNyd.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ggPKNyd.jpg)
I added the remaining decals.
![[Image: NY5kuPj.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/NY5kuPj.jpg)
Once all the decals were added I sprayed the caboose with DullCoat. After the finish dried I added glass to the port holes.
![[Image: PnB3lAJ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/PnB3lAJ.jpg)
I realized that I did have some painting to do. So before I added the glass to the cupola windows I painted the roof black.
![[Image: ciths9H.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ciths9H.jpg)
Now it is on to assembling the model.
I just noticed the person who I bought the kit from has another one up for sale. I am seriously thinking about buying it.
![[Image: ggPKNyd.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ggPKNyd.jpg)
I added the remaining decals.
![[Image: NY5kuPj.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/NY5kuPj.jpg)
Once all the decals were added I sprayed the caboose with DullCoat. After the finish dried I added glass to the port holes.
![[Image: PnB3lAJ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/PnB3lAJ.jpg)
I realized that I did have some painting to do. So before I added the glass to the cupola windows I painted the roof black.
![[Image: ciths9H.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ciths9H.jpg)
Now it is on to assembling the model.
I just noticed the person who I bought the kit from has another one up for sale. I am seriously thinking about buying it.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
