3 hours ago
Greetings, gang.
62 and dark this morning. That will be followed by lighter, breezier, and warmer. The highs for today and tomorrow been scheduled by the NWS to be in the upper 80s with winds near 30 mph today but much calmer tomorrow.
Yesterday was routine with laundry and a bike ride. With the weather acting like it will be the last summer-like weekend I decided it was time for a last steak on the grill. A quick trip to a nearby grocery store provided the fixings and a good meal was had by me. Items on the agenda so far are another bike ride - possibly the 17 mile route if I get out before the wind picks up - and work on the lawn shed to see if I can discover the source of the leak.
All stay safe.
Tom
62 and dark this morning. That will be followed by lighter, breezier, and warmer. The highs for today and tomorrow been scheduled by the NWS to be in the upper 80s with winds near 30 mph today but much calmer tomorrow.
Yesterday was routine with laundry and a bike ride. With the weather acting like it will be the last summer-like weekend I decided it was time for a last steak on the grill. A quick trip to a nearby grocery store provided the fixings and a good meal was had by me. Items on the agenda so far are another bike ride - possibly the 17 mile route if I get out before the wind picks up - and work on the lawn shed to see if I can discover the source of the leak.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
