invites?
ezdays Wrote:
nachoman Wrote:Hope I don't rub a wrong note - but I tried for a minute to google this new site, and came up empty. Since posting the whereabouts of everyone on the old board is taboo, I am wondering if we are missing anyone, and if anyone "left behind" is suddenly wondering where we all went? Checking out the old site just briefly, I noticed a few names I haven't seen over here yet - and am hoping these folks just haven't gotten around to joining here. Did everyone get invited, or was it just a few notable names? Is it possible some of our friends got left out by mistake?
To answer your original question, we invited just about anyone we could think of that we could find email addresses for.There was close to 200 names on our list, and around 35 of those came back as undeliverable. So far we've got about 120 of them registered here, so there are still a few that know about us, but haven't showed up yet. There are still a few people on the old site that don't seem to know we're here, so anyone knows how to contact them without using any other forums, (Zealot is not the only forum that frowns on using their site for recruiting), please do so.

Hmmmm see shows how much i knew Icon_lol I thought e-mails were sent out to all the members via there private e-mail lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread