Bob_suruncle builds a layout
WOW!!! hard to believe I have not posted since January!!! would you believe I have done almost nothing other than run some trains back and forth on the lower section of the layout? Been busy with home renovations and Squids excuse will be that he was doing all the painting for me... Icon_lol But I am done for the most part so back to the layout this weekend once I dig out from all the crap I have piled in there for the past few months Eek

Picked up a sheet of ply and some 1x2 to start the upper section.... only issue is that the bashed little beauty in the attachment wont do grades and I can't see anywhere to add weight. Was going to use this as my main motive power on this layout but maybe not now. I will try to balance it and hopefully it will need some weight in the cab to balance which might improve tractive effort.... absolutely no room up front anywhere. If balancing doesn't solve the problem then 1012 is going to end up a "siding queen" as it wont pull any more than 4-5 cars on the level Eek Oh well... lots of other locos to run that will do the job; I was just partial to this one.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread