Your Layout
The railroad name is based on the modeler's names. Janine, George, Bart, Steve, Mike Fred Wayne and Rhonda. JGBSMF&W Railroad. The car marks are the 3 of us that started the N gauge road in my mother's basement. Mike Fred & Wayne.

Over the years we all got married and had kids and we had little time for layouts, so i kept it going and now it's a !:20.3 "F" scale fictitious NW Pennsylvania Logging railroad, with a coal mine.

The reason for the Logging and the 1:20,3 is that I bought the Climax Loco from Bachmann Smile Great little engine!!!.. i built everything by hand, out of wood and that's the way a good Logging road should build everything.

The Kelly Mines (That produces the GERN Flux Enhanced coal), is named for George and his daughter. The Fuse Gorge (leads to the mines) is named after my wife's family.

Carolton Junction houses the Missile site and engine house I built along with Robin (Matthyro). It's named after my sister-in-law who always had an interest in the craftsmanship of the hobby. She makes quilts and knows what detailing is all about! LOL

Big Rock lobster Mountain is named for a friend of my step-daughter, who really helped me a lot with the design and painting of said mountain.

The bridge is named Fred's Bridge, after Fred. When I first started building it, 3 weeks into the 4 month build, Fred suffered a stroke and I built the bridge in between visiting him in the hospital. He made it through, but he's partially paralyzed, he can walk with a cane, thank goodness!!..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread