Importing stuff from you know where.....
Gus, I've been doing some of this today, and have found that you can go to your post in the appropriate Zealot Forum, then click on the start of the text. While holding down the button on the mouse, use the cursor to scroll down to the end of that particular post (not the end of the thread), including any pictures that may be interspersed amongst the text, then hit "COPY" in your computer's "EDIT" function. Next, "PASTE" this info into a blank "Word" document - the photos will automatically be excluded. Continue to copy the text of your own posts, one at a time, in this manner, adding them to the "Word" document. If there are photos that you want to include within the body of the text when you re-post here, leave spaces where appropriate - I fill in a photo number or title in this space that will allow me to find the appropriate photos easily, while in the "Composition Window" here. You cannot, or more correctly, may not link photos from Zealot to this Forum. When you've placed all of the appropriate text in the "Word" document, go to the appropriate area here, and click on "NEW TOPIC", then "Paste" the document into the composition window. Add your photos, either from our own Gallery here, or photobucket or similar site, or as links from your own web site.
In my opinion, I don't think it's appropriate to copy any replies from others from your original Zealot Thread: you'll get lots of new ones here, and if the same questions arise, you can always copy your original reply and paste it into a reply here, or simply let someone else answer the question. After all, one of the main purposes of this Forum is the sharing of information: I'm already surprised at the replies I've received to the threads that I've brought here, especially from people that I thought had already seen the original.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread