Blackcloud's 2012 resolution challenge
Thanks for the comments gentlemen.

I've done a bit of terraforming this afternoon using plaster filler over expanded polystyrene packaging material to build up the ground level at the bridges.
[Image: sc1.jpg]
The old Sand Creek depot is now an unspecified light industry, but no longer rail served. Cars spotted on the main here are unloaded into trucks for local delivery to an off line industry. The cereal box is standing in for a warehouse which will provide the backdrop here. The depot building is a resin casting which turned out a bit bigger than I was expecting, it's actually made for wargaming and their scale denomination is quite unlike ours as model railroaders. No matter though, a few bushes to hide the overscale door at the far end will solve the problem.
[Image: sc2.jpg]
A second bridge will separate the depot area from the spur in front of the staging track. I'm undecided whether this will carry more railroad tracks or a highway, the former would probably be easier because it would save having to put traffic on the road.
[Image: sc3.jpg]
The kick back spur in front of the staging track will, hopefully, give the impression of a truncated branch line which has been partially restored to serve a new industry.
Bob Hughes
Blackcloud's Blog

Messages In This Thread