Big Blue NASCAR 2013 Racin'!!!!
Tyson Rayles Wrote:O.K. the locks are gone and I have picked my team, which leads to some questions:
1-Can I pick new drivers for every race?
YUP!!!! Up until 1 minute before the start of the race.,.. This is there in case one of your drivers does not make the "cut". I'll also remind everyone in this thread, if you have to resign drivers after a segment. We had to do this for the second segment last year....

Tyson Rayles Wrote:2-What is a segment?
The season is divided into 3 segments
Segment 1 (races 1 - 11)
Segment 2 (races 12 -26)
Segment 3 (races 27 - 36 "The Chase" )

Tyson Rayles Wrote:3-Is there a winner for each segment plus an overall winner for the year?
If you go to your fantasy page (driver listing) you will see in the upper right corner next to the speedometer your ranking (mine is 32,558. Then click on the black tab (above): "Leaderboard" it will take you to the overall game leaders.
Prizes:
One (1) Overall Winner - The eligible entrant that finishes with the most points over the thirty-six (36) weeks of the Promotion (and wins any tie breakers) will win $2,000 Best Buy Gift Card (ARV $2,000)
Three (3) Segment Winners - The eligible entrant that finishes with the most points for each of the promotion's three segments (and wins any tie breakers) will win $1,000 Best Buy Gift Card (ARV $1,000/segment)

Tyson Rayles Wrote:4- Who is/are the winner/winners from last year?
I have not found a way to check to see exactly who won, but if you click on the 2013 tab and select 2012 (may not be available, since you just joined this year) you can see the leaders (click Leaderboard tab again). All the "1" ranked people were eligible after the tiebreakers for the first prize. We don't know which one actually won.

Needless to say - so far none of us have even gotten close - except for w8JY - last year - who, with a 91.1% accuracy ended up in the TOP 10 PERCENT of all players.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread