Does your layout reflect your personality?
I don't know that I can adequately answer the question. The most robust personality theory is called the "Trait Theory" and has been refined in recent years to what we call the "Big Five" traits (conscientiousness, agreeableness, extraversion, neuroticism, and openness). I guess an observer would point out parts of my layout that indicate a root in any one of these. I don't know that conscientiousness applies to me greatly because I frotolance (not much fidelity there!). I don't have to agree with a single person about my layout, except for She Who Must be Obeyed (what else is new.) I am an introvert mostly, and have to work at appearing to be extraverted. My introversion suits me nicely because I can be, as always, my own best friend (does that sound pathetic? I have never thought so...I am a very healthy and contented soul who can be alone for extended periods.). I would have to say that I am not at all neurotic. I have been a successful leader, soldier, teacher, husband, and father to three grown daughters. I really can't think of a way that my neuroticism or lack of it could be reflected in my layout, unless the roundy-round style of my folded loop speaks volumes. Big Grin

-Crandell

Messages In This Thread