I'm Still Wondering...
MountainMan Wrote:See Sumpter's reply. Everyone else is talking about the ethics of notifying the members of the old forum. Or is it that the thread got side-tracked?
I did, and I'm still confused. But then again, I easily confused. :? I hope you're not upset about us discussing the way we would like to find and contact these logging people that haven't showed up, just in case we did miss someone.

MountainMan Wrote:I find it puzzling that none of the loggers came over to this forum, nor has the forum attracted any from "outside". I'm not a big believer is coincidence.
How many people are we talking about? It could be that some got invited and didn't care to check us out, or at a minimum, register. Possibly they could be among the many that had old email addresses and their invitations bounced. (almost half the invites we sent out initially came back with bad email addresses). I don't know, at this point it's all speculation. If you do find out, I'm sure that Mikey and myself would be interested in knowing if there was a consorted effort to avoid us, we certainly didn't intend to ignore them, that's for sure.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread