Lest We Forget
Many people don't understand the nature of the freedom we have. They think that if we are free, there shouldn't be an army, or any other military force. COME ON PEOPLE! WAKE UP! It's because of the army and other military forces the you have this precious commodity called freedom. There are people in other parts of the world who would give their lives to have just a little of the freedom you have. I'm a 48 year old disabled veteran and I love the USA. I would gladly give my life to keep this country free. I'm passing the torch of freedom to you. It's time for you to do your part to keep this country of ours free. Maybe after you have a taste of military life, you'll realize what kind of price has been paid for you to enjoy all this. Where else can you openly insult the leader of the nation you live in on national TV. I've lived in parts of the world where people are imprisoned simply for speaking out against taxes. Thank your lucky stars you don't live there. You live in the freest nation on the face of the earth. Enjoy it. But remember, a tremendous cost has been paid for you to do this. This Memorial Day weekend, please remember those who paid the ultimate price and those that are fighting for your freedom at this very moment.

I served in the US Army, 5th Infantry Division, 105th S&T Bn, Co B, Ft. Polk, Louisiana as a truck driver (64C10-70, light, heavy) and I'm proud of it!

I'm also listed on a memorial at the Vernon Parish Veteran's Park in Leesville, Louisiana.

[Image: plaza2.jpg]

[Image: plaza1.jpg]

My name is circled in red here.[Image: Image6.jpg]

My parents names are listed also.[Image: plaza3.jpg]

Freedom Isn't free!
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam

Messages In This Thread