iPhone Throttles
Wow . Didnt think I would get a responce like this .I understand about pricing and better products ,But how can a manufacturer compete with a company that isnt even in their market. Apple seems to have apps for everything and now one for modelrailroading . If you can run your layout with an iphone than what happens to the modelrailroading companies. If you dont buy from them there is no reason for them to be in the market. I know prices are high . Pricing is built on supply and demand. If the market demand it the price to supply it goes up . All my DCC systems are NCE. Priced high but you get what you pay for .Without decoders I have about 4,000.00 $ worth . Works everytime ,User friendly and it does what it says it will do . My point is , If you run your layout with your phone pretty soon these guys will be gone . No more NCE,Digitraxx,MRC .Who will need them you will just look to see what app you need to run it . If you want better products your gonna pay for them. Its the way of the market. Just look at the companies that are gone or have been bought up by there competitors. Best way to get rid of your competition is to buy them take their share of the market. Pretty soon if you want something you can contact the only company left and if you think prices are high now you aint seen nothing yet. So there you have it . You can run your layout with an iphone or you can support companies like NCE, Digitraxx ,MRC and the rest and still have them around to deal with . Wow I really unzipped my fly with this one . MartyG

Messages In This Thread