iPhone Throttles
rrinker Wrote: Say WHAT? I wouldn't in a million years buy a Mac, I've used them in the past. I am strictly Windows (and a little Linux). But I do have an iPhone, and I have no problem at all with using it with my Windows computers. I've even built a new computer and transferred everything over since I first got the iPhone. WiThrottle worked the very first time I tried it, with no hassles at all, and so it became only the second app in 2 years of iPhone ownership that I purchased.--Randy

Let me make it clear since you Cap'd what, I hate Mac too. Thumbsup

Considering the fact that if you have all windows based files, the conversions and transfers are time consuming. 3 hours to upload/transfer 7 gigs of mp3 formatted music (30min with windows to windows based systems, and no reformatting) . It would be fine if you started off buying your music from itunes. Personalizing mp3 music for ringtones? I found a way around it but it was time consuming. MS Office files, on the iphone 4 are terrible, very time consuming. Updates every month, Syncing, there's too many things steve jobs wont bend on to make the both work together efficiently, that's why I'm not a fan of the mac. I've already had a crash on it and lost 70+ photos and vids and the phone locked, apple's answer was to erase ALL of my saved itunes which I lost everything else. Everything is apples way or the highway which sucks compared to windows and windows based products get left behind when running the iphone with windows based pc's. If AT&T offered a good droid smart phone I would've went that route, but still the iphone is better than anything else out there.

BTW: Welcome to the forum, Randy Cheers
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.

Messages In This Thread