Have You Seen This Ballasting Tool?
I bought, and even used a couple times a round, grey ballasting "tool" back in the late '70's. It might have been the MLR one, I don't remember. It was of marginal use at best as I recall ... and it still lays in a box of cast-off-but-not parted-with devices, much like the Ronco "Slice-O-Matic" that sits in a cabinet drawer in so many American kitchens, along with all the other gadgets that seemed like a kool idea at the time, but somehow missed the mark in the execution of the idea. You know those products ... it seemed like a good idea at the time of purchase ... but it wasn't. The "product test" portion of Product development was either not carried out to completion or was skipped over entirely.

I have reverted to the spoon and rolled-up paper funnel and 3x5 card for keeping an "edge." I also found that the number one "God-given" tool is still a good one.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread