Plug-n-Play decoder, non-Plug-n-Play Loco?
Randy ...

On the Tsunami TSU-AT1000 Digital Sound Decoder page, scroll down to the "828049 TSU-AT1000 for ALCO 539 Turbocharged" and you will see it listed there.

I agree that it would be nice to have the option of using a "standard" TSU-1000 "hard-wired" decoder as not everyone has an Atlas Plug-n-Play locomotive that uses the Also 539T Prime Mover! If such an animal were available, I would, by all means, use it! But if that is not an option, I will have to use what is available (but still emits the correct sounds) and make it work.

I'm an "old school," make something out of nothing kind of guy and with 35+ years of conjuring up products and seeing them through to production and then getting the satisfaction of seeing something that started in my head, sit on the shelf in the marketplace and watch people buy it [or even cooler, to go to someone's house and see the desk that I designed in their home office,] this type of problem is viewed as a mere bump in the road.

I will make it work, one way or another ... and I will document it, along with any foul-ups along the way, here on this thread, because ...

:needpics:
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread