Ralph's 2010 EOY Challenge
[Image: IMG_2040.jpg]

Oooooooooooohhhhh-Kay... I meant to create the Canton Box Co. out of two smaller structures (Canton Paper and Westlund Meats) which are pictured languishing carelessly placed and ignored on my layout in the center of the photo. This was supposed to be my entry for the previous challenge! I think this qualifies as procrastination! :oops: Any way, I'll join the two structures to create one larger industry and do my best to add details to make it a decent building.

Those of you who know my layout may have noticed the brick backdrop building with the fire escapes on the upper level. I was using this temporarily behind my ball park scene but moved it. I've placed some fencing material in front of it but need to actually paint and weather it before securing it. I'm pondering a backdrop bridge to the left of that building to deal with an oddly scenicked area. I kind of like the rough draft (it will be level in its finished stage, of course).

So, the challenge is to make Canton Box Co but I'll also try to take care of those other things when I'm ready to photograph the end results.

Ralph

Messages In This Thread