GEC's EOY 2010 Challenge
*************EDIT*******************************

Originally i had listed the Silverliner III, but the truth is there wasn't any real procrastination involved.

I DO have a few projects that i have procrastinated upon heavily. I don't think i have time to do a pole, But here is what i'll do.

I have three projects that have sat for a few years, with little work done here or there.

My default choice is a GP40FH-2 commuter diesel. Its a unique locomotive. From the back of the cab forward, its a GP40. From the cab back, its an F45. Its a model that i usually procratinate on because there is no winning. I recently cast new sides from a friend's shell, and in the end, i may just use the whole shell. I wouldn't consider this a second project though, as the frame i cut back in 2006, and all the other stuff i bought for it, is still around.

My second is to Re-work my Amtrak E60MA electric. The details and paint have been done for years, but the mechanical bits won't function properly with the shell on, and i can't figure it out. for my project, i hope to end this problem once and for all (will back up with video).

My third choice would be an Arrow III Electric Multiple Unit kit. I have one nearly finished single that needs lighting, and a married pair that is half assembled.

whatever people would rather see, thats what i'll do, since i don't care either way.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread