gobbleygook DCC
OK, I've been using DCC for about 3 years and I am hoping that some of you know what the heck some of these manuals are talking about.
I can do all the basic settings fine, but some companies are trying to intentional mess with my head, so would some one please tell me how you can get to (just as a for instance) CV 148 bit 0 CV 148 bit 8, etc. some instructions will tell you (for instance) CV 49 data 8 CV 52 data 15 which allows you to set the value (I think) of cv 49, bit 8 to a value of 15, but some folks just assume I know what I'm doing, and I really wish all you knowledgeable folks would jump in and do some tutorials for us.
I'm hoping I'm not the only one that would like to have a better understanding of this, I in terms that a senior can understand. Goldth
I'm not asking on any specific DCC forums, because the guys that know have a rough time explaining. They are way above me.
I think it would be in everyone's best interest to set these instructions so you would know exactly what cv you need to do each function. I don't mind hit or miss if I know approximately what side of the barn to face.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread