Thoughts and memories
The gauge was the very first train forum I joined. I became a moderator at the end of that year that I joined thanks to Shamus ( Paul ). I have made alot of friends here and continue to make more friends. We have seen members come and go and not return for reasons that can't be discussed. Like mike said there was alot of changes and alot of us did not agree but this forum has overcome that obstical and gotten bigger and better. I sit back as a regular member and see how much has happened and am very pleased with the staff. They do a great job with everything that goes on here.

I can come here sit back and relax and jus browse around and enjoy everyones projects that they do. The nightly chat's with you guys are great. You can learn alot from each of these guys. Come join in on the chat's at night and get to know the guys and gals that come in to chat.

I just want to thank each of you for this great forum. Keep up the great work. Cheers
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread