Thoughts and memories
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Happy New Year guys!
A couple of questions.......Who ate all the Kit Kats I had in my desk drawers. Whats with the apples, bananas, and other rabbit food in the munchie machine? Who took the key to the janitors closet?....There's a flood in the men's room. Looks like its been ongoing for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the CFL...Too bad it was burnt out already. Nice touch though, sticking it back in the package making it look like it was a new one.

Man....I love this place!
Glad to see you back from your vacation Ed. Let me explain what happened there while you were gone. We hired that fitness cop... uh, errr, I meant, fitness guru and it was her idea to confiscate what she called, "contraband". I tried to help you out by eating as many of those KitKats that you had in your desk, but I got busted and had to do 4 push-ups as punishment. Well, I did come close, I got to two before it got messy and I think that's the cause of the flood in the bathroom. Eek As for all that rabbit food, she tells me that it's a result of an executive order by the current administration for us to get in better shape. The order was signed by our President to be sure we all live healthy lives. He did apologize though, for burning that hole in the paper from his cigarette, although he did manage to put out the fire when he spilled his Coke over it he had to soak that up with the Twinkie he was eating at the time and so we sent him the rest of your KitKats just to make up for it. Typical "do as I say, not as I do" government mentality, but we will all be the better for paying attention... at least that's what they tell us.. Nope Nope

As for the key, we couldn't find it and resorted to pulling your carpet up and dragging it into the men's room to control the flooding. It was pretty dry when we put it back though, I'm glad you didn't notice... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread