Your Railroad Book Library
Sumpter250 Wrote:What books I have, cover B&O, C&O, N&W, C&NW, Clinchfield, SP&S, D&H, Long Island, Caspar Lumber Co., Sumpter Valley Railway, "Narrow Gauge". Then there's the Locomotive 'cyclopedias, and a few generic model railroad, and steam locomotive books. I have about twice as many books on sailing ships, and maritime "working" boats and ships, mostly East coast, from the Maine fishing boats and "Coasters" to the Chesapeake Bay fishing boats, and schooners. There's also around fifty years of MR, and RMC, with a few Model Trains thrown in for "old times sake".
There are enough of them, that I wouldn't want to try to move them out of the house in less than three days ( it's an age thing,.... mine ) Big Grin

LOL, that's my my family thinks i'm odd when it comes to enjoying railroads. they've been into ships forever (in fact the family business is rebuilding engines and parts for tug boats and things out of New York City). there is a lot of interesting stuff populating the boat grave yard just north of where i work in Staten island, NY. I might have to look into your books, my grandpa expressed interest in finding pictures of particular boats we've made parts for, and i can tell its gonna be a big research project.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread