Changing function key NCE decoder
Would have had it sooner, I saw this this morning, but I had my kids over and didn;t get a chance to get back to this until now - since these sort of things are those I don't have all memorized (some people have this impression I do - no, I can get to the manuals quickly and I have JMRI on every computer I use, not just the one hooked to my layout - so I cheat!). Then there are the fairly stock anwers I have for things like using LEDs - I keep telling myself I should just ype it all out once and put it on my web site instead of typign it all up every time someone asks a question - but then I spend enough time doing things EXCEPT workign on my layout, which is why people have 4 months of progress from empty room to half the layout sceniced and mine is still almost all bare foam after a year and a half. I actually hooked up 3 turnotu controls over the weekend though, so at least on one direction I can pull a train into the yard off the main without reachign underneath and manually moving the servo!

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com

Messages In This Thread