Prayers and Well Wishes Needed!!!!!!
Folks;

Today (5/21) I found out, in a very sad moment, that BiL had passed away. Recently, a few weeks ago, BiL and I exchanged some messages to each other. BiL pm'd to see if I had some railroad material still available that he was interested in. He was VERY happy to hear that what I had available, was exactly what he needed for a collection. He was looking forward to showing them to the guy's at "the club". I packed up his items and mailed them off to him. I knew he would be pleased when he received them so I could not wait to hear his reaction when they arrived. Sadly..that message was never sent. :cry:

I often checked my PM's to see if he sent me a message about the items. As time passed, I never heard from him. I passed along another PM to him asking if the packages arrived..still no response. I was so selfishly looking for a pm that I failed to look at the ongoing posts in Hobo Camp.

Today, I received a "heart wrenching" pm message from Jenna, about BiL. I am still in shock.

I am so sorry to hear about this. I lost my father the same way, and this brings back a lot of bad memories.

Guys, I know I am new to this forum, but it seems like we are all family here, one way or another. I have read the above posts and it seems we all have one thing in common - we will all miss BiL.

I want to say this, to his family, that I am deeply sorry to hear about this and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you as well. I know exactly what you are going through. I hope that you can be comforted, in some small way, to know that he was admired by each of us here. And, he will be truly missed.

Jenna, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!

Messages In This Thread