Canadian National H6 class 4-6-0 photos wanted
Ah I see you do have a place in your heart for ole pennsy. I am collecting chessie in HO myself but have some stuff in N scale of the PRR. But I can see why you would want to know alot about 1533. Sure sounds like you got your hands full. Can't wait to see what you have to offer here. Thumbsup

CNJ774 Wrote:Hello Again Everyone, Who said I do not model the PRR (jumping the gun a bit, Mr Livesteamer! Cheers )? Being from the NJ/NYC/PA area, I have a soft spot for the PRR. When I was a kid , I'd used to watch long iron ore pellet drags and general freights on the old Bel-Del. I can still hear the GP30's charging thru Lambertville! I have a brass unpainted PRR E3sa 4-4-2 that is in line for rebuilding (or otherwise when I can afford, with DCC/Sound – new motors), an old Sunset H6sb 2-8-0, plus an old NJ International Long Island G53sa 4-6-0. The PRR locomotives are awaiting rebuilding after I finish the 1533, an CNJ RS1 (60% done) and a CNJ USRA 0-6-0. I am mainly a CNJ fan, and collect CNJ locos, but have a thing for the 1533. She was the first steam locomotive I'd ever had a cab ride in as an 8 year old kid. Later on, when I was in high school, the 1533 also the first locomotive I'd ever had fired (she steamed like a dream compared to some locomotives that I had fired in my lifetime). I was lucky enough to learn to fire an locomotive on the 1533. Hope everyone is doing well – Dave Notarius, London UK (New Hope Pa)
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread