How do you name your layout/help me name mine!!
Frank;

Just name your layout for the Cajon Pass Division of the Santa Fe, 1945-1955.

Or another way; Santa Fe, Cajon Pass Division, 1945 to 1955

You might want to check your vehicles and earthmoving equipment for age compliance.

Unless of course someone living on your layout is in possession of a time portal capable of transporting trucks and earthmoving equipment from the present day back to 1945 to 1955. Popcornbeer

Hey anything is possible, but then the question is; if you can time portal such items wouldnt you relocate items of far greater value than trucks or earthmoving equipment. Icon_lol

The brige is looking great, but can I suggest that you brace the support legs of the benchwork together to prevent movement. Place any horizontal and diagonal braces above shoe and ankle height and make them easy to remove should you require access to any area under or near the bridge for repairs or maintenance. I work in maintenance and its always the hardest thing to get to which is going to give you the greatest grief. Nope Wallbang

As for my layout, I am modelling the Effingham Railroad [EFRR], Effingham, Illinois, 1999 to present with a focus on 2002 to 2007 the Krispy Kreme years.
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread